*WARNING: This blog is intended for a mature audience. Its contents may include adult situations, violence and sensitive issues that some people might find disturbing. Please read at your own discretion.

15 November 2013

A Pair of Brown Eyes: Just a Treat


Wow! Seriously?! 5000 views already?! o.O *does happy dance*

It may not seem much to some of you, but it's a true milestone for me. I'd thank you all again for dropping by this little blog of mine and take the time to read my story, but I'm afraid I'm repeating myself most horribly. Only right now I'm fighting this irresistible urge to hug you people. Hmmm, okay..., so I won't resist it any longer. *hugs, hugs and lots of hugs*.

As I (unfortunately) can't mesh nor make poses, I thought a treat in the shape of a photoshoot of sorts was as nice a present as I could give you.

AND, as I know you were expecting something along these lines to happen between THEM (wait, don't scroll down just yet, please stick with me a little longer*)...

AND, as I'm not promising there will anything like this in the story itself (I'm not saying the contrary, either ;-P)...

Here you go. I hope you like it :-D.








********************


********************



********************



********************


*You DID scroll down, didn't you, you cheater? ;-P

********************

And lastly, little Becky wants to blow you all a big THANK-YOU kiss.


Until next update!

********************

PS: If there are any lurkers out there reading this, I promise I don't bite ;-). You don't need to give me feedback or anything, but I'd love to hear from you as well so I can get to know you :-D.

16 comments:

  1. I didn't scroll down!! I was a good girl! And I got told off anyway. *sigh* ;)

    YAYY! Go you! Loved the photoshoot, and here's to 5000 more views! Woo! :D And I think it's a milestone! *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so you were a good girl. Nah, you weren't (just pretend that red sentence never existed ;-D).

      Aww, thanks a lot! It IS a milestone, right? *hugs some more*

      Delete
  2. congrats on the views and I read first before I scrolled down :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, another obedient girl, good, good! :-D

      Thank you so much. *hugs*

      Delete
  3. I didn't scroll down, I'm pretty patient like that, and I like surprises. Eeeeeee! The pictures! LOL, no matter what happens in the story, I love those pictures.

    Congratulations on the views, milestones are always exciting. I celebrated a 1000 view milestone, sooo LOL it's all about perspective.

    *hugs tightly*

    Keep up the amazing work, you awesome person, you. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, good, I'm very patient too, but I know not everyone is. Yay for surprises! Aww, I'm glad you loved the pictures, I wanted them to be seen as a kind of an alternate universe (yes, I was into fan-fiction a few years back LOL), but who knows what might ACTUALLY happen in the story? ;-)

      You're right, I'm super-excited about it! I know what you mean, I was about to celebrate my 2500 visits, but then I thought, why not wait until your 3000 visits? And before I knew it, I had almost reached 5000 and was celebrating that instead! O.o

      *feels herself tightly hugged*

      Please, stop making me blush, YOU are awesome! Thank you so much :-D

      Delete
  4. Congrats on reaching 5000 views! Can't wait to see what more you have up your sleeve at 10,000!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hehe, we'll see... Fortunately, I still have quite some time to think of something.

      *hugs*

      Delete
  5. I didn't cheat! :D Congrats on 5000 views, what a great milestone for your story. Super cute picture of Becky, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you people are all so well-behaved, hehe! Thank you so much!

      *hugs*

      Delete
  6. OK, I'll fess up. I scrolled down just a little, had a peek, then finished reading before scrolling all the way down. And, then I scrolled back up ... and down once more. Yeah, I've been waiting a while for Andrew and Claire to kiss again! Thank you for my present. I'm happy now. Oh, and Becky's a cutie, too. :D

    Most importantly, congrats on hitting the 5,000 views milestone! That's awesome, and you totally deserve it. I love your story!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well, perhaps you just like scrolling your mouse up and down :-P. You're very welcome, I'm glad you liked it.

      Thank you so much, I think I'm blushing again.

      *hugs*

      Delete
  7. I don't follow rules, everyone knows that!

    Congrats on the views and I hope you get many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Wow, the guy's a rebel! Yay for that!

      Thanks a lot! *hugs*

      Delete
  8. :D 5k IS a big deal to anyone. ¡Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! I mean... ¡Gracias! :-D

      *hugs*

      Delete