*WARNING: This blog is intended for a mature audience. Its contents may include adult situations, violence and sensitive issues that some people might find disturbing. Please read at your own discretion.

26 November 2014

10 Reasons Why You Should Friend Me on Google+


1.- Because I curate writing tips and advice.





2.- Because I share other people's content.





3.- Because I defend women's rights.





4.- Because it's a different way of keeping up with Moonlight and Sims.





5.- Because you can learn interesting things.





6.- Because I engage in fun activities with awesome people.





7.- Because you can learn more things about me.





8.- Because I sometimes go bilingual.





9.- Because we all like to read famous quotes by famous people.





10.- Because there are a lot of funny videos out there.



So, come on, what are you waiting for? I'd love to hear from you all on Google+. Additionally, I'm also a casual Twitter user, in case you want to find me there :-).